- University of Colorado at Boulder — M.A. Art History, August 2016
- Areas of Focus: Contemporary Art of Eastern Europe, Critical Theory, Identity and Ethno-national issues in former Yugoslavia
- MA Thesis: “Performing Identity After Yugoslavia: Contemporary Art Beyond and Through the Ethno-national." Committee: Kira Van Lil, Claire Farago, Annette De Stecher.
- Florida State University — B.A. Art History, December 2012
- Areas of Focus: European modernism, Russian art and literature
- Associate Curator — NINE dot ARTS
- June 2017 to present
- Assistant Curator — Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art
- January 2017 to July 2017
- Managed Present Box experiental platform, BMoCA at Macky, and BMoCA + Swoon’s international artist residency program
- Exhibitions: Megan Gafford's Hemisphere, Evan Anderman's Once Removed
- Independent Curator
- June 2015 to present
- Exhibitions: Mathias Svalina's Dream Delivery Service @ Understudy; Denver, CO. Feminine Product @ The Void 3125c; Los Angeles, CA. Party Art Truck experimental mobile art space based in Denver, CO. (Re)Collecting @ University of Colorado at Boulder Natural History Museum’s BIOLounge. Luis Eades retrospective exhibition @ University of Colorado at Boulder.
* full cv with publications, fellowships, awards, guest lectures, conferences and symposia available for download on linkedin. selected writings available on academia.edu.